We are a volunteer-led community business, not a profit-hungry developer. We want to be transparent about where our money comes from.
This is how we pay for the core activities of the CLT – costs like meeting rooms and refreshments for our AGM, and general publicity.
- £600 – grant from the Crystal Palace and Upper Norwood community ward budget.
- £350 – grant from CLH London to legally incorporate as a Community Benefit Society.
- £100 – donation from Martin & Co estate agents for our housing needs survey
- Fees from members (£1 each).
These are costs for our projects, the first of which is at The Lawns.
- £100,000 – two grants from CLH London to cover legal advice, architects’ fees, surveyors and other costs to design our scheme and develop the planning application.